Zapier 101: Getting Started with Automations Using Zapier
Ready to put your biz on autopilot - or at least some of it? We'll tour the app and I'll share some of my favorite Zaps that make running my small business so much easier. Then we'll set up some zaps for you!
Let's get started!
Make sure you've got an account:
Zapier -- https://www.zapier.com
They've got a free plan that is pretty awesome. Or you can upgrade to a paid plan and get access to pretty much everything! Including multi-step zaps (my favorite!).
In this training we cover:
- What Zapier is (and how to pronounce it!)
- Some key vocabulary to help you use it better
- A walkthrough of the app and how to create your very own zaps
- Then you get to set up your zaps!
Watch the training:
Still need some inspiration?
A few of my favorite Zaps:
- Add IG post to Pinterest
- Take it a step further and set up multiple zaps - one for each of your hashtags - to add posts to different boards
- Add a new task or card in Asana when I label a New Lead email in Gmail
- Text me when someone pays their invoice in Dubsado or Stripe
- Tip: I use Stripe so I know when the $$ hits my bank account.
- Add a new email list signup from Acuity when they select that they want to be added to the email list
- Tip - add an intake form asking if they want to be added to the email list
- Set up your zap to only run if "yes" is selected
Would you be interested in another workshop on Zapier? Let me know in the comments and what you'd want to cover.