GSD Session - April 19, 2018
Here's the replay of our April 19th Get Stuff Done Session. We do two every single month, so be sure to check the events calendar for upcoming dates and times.
Huge thanks to Beatriz for showing up live and knocking out some of her to-do list!
Here's what we accomplished:
- reorganized her blog posts to be more user-friendly (I think she did 22 posts!)
- added some links to her course to all her posts
- cleaned up my Asana - it was so so messy! - and organized all my client work tasks
- made my Instagram Story Highlight button covers - I'm in love with them!
- (FYI - the Dr. appointment we are talking about in the middle is for my kidney stones. I LOVE my kidney doctor and the phone appointments have been so amazing so far! I can't even tell y'all how impressed I've been with Kaiser throughout this whole process.)
Some of the tools we mentioned in this session:
- Hotjar - https://www.hotjar.com/ - for seeing what your site visitors are looking at and doing on your site
I cannot tell you how good it feels to get so much finished. And now we have the rest of the weekend to relax and not think about work.
Note: The pauses between sprints (where there is a "no video" image) were actually 45 minutes. I just paused the recording. ;) If you are doing this at home, hit pause when the "no video" image comes on and work for 45 minutes. Then come back to the video.
Upcoming GSD Sessions:
Be sure to mark them on your calendar!