Ready to dig in and work on your business with other small biz owners just like you?
Join me for this month's LIVE WORKSHOP on...
AUTOMATE YOUR INBOX WITH GMAIL FILTERS
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
3pm Pacific | 5pm Central | 6pm Eastern
Do you cringe every time you open your inbox and see 1000 unread emails but don't have time to go through them all?
Join me in January as we learn how to manage and automate your inbox using Gmail Filters.
We'll walk through how to set up your filters and I'll be sharing some of my favorites. Then we'll co-work as you set up your own filters so you can sit back and let your inbox take care of itself.
By the end of the workshop you'll be able to:
- Stop the inbox overwhelm
- Never miss an important email from an actual human
- Filter out all the "junk" so you can deal with it on your terms
- Know how to quickly find any email you are looking for
- Know what the heck the archive button is for and never use your delete button again
- Finally get to inbox zero on a regular basis
Sick of watching webinar after webinar without actually implementing anything? Tired of attending workshops that didn't actually help you move your business forward?
Me too, friend! That's why I've created these workshops.
As a former teacher, I know how important it is to practice new skills, to implement new knowledge, to have access to help when you need it. That's why I'm keeping the training short and giving you plenty of time to implement your new knowledge right there with me on the call.
During each workshop we will:
- Get together on a live video call where you get to see & hear me and all the other attendees (and I get to see & hear you too! Don't worry, yoga pants and messy buns are completely acceptable.)
- Go through a short 20-ish minute training on how to accomplish one or two things related to today's topic.
- Co-work for 15-20 minutes and actually implement the thing right there on the call. Get stuck? I'm there to help right on the call - just like if you were in a classroom or in-person training.
- Have an open Q&A about anything related to this month's topic. Click here to submit questions prior to the call.